‘Maryland’, Kilcoran Road, Youghal, Co. Cork€185,000
Listing type: Sale Agreed
Plot Size 95.2 Sq. Metres (1,025 Sq. Feet)
Property type: Bungalow, Detached
Heating Oil Fired Central Heating
Presenting: New to the Market
A Charming 2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow in a pretty location. Set in a wonderful location in the well sought after Strand area of Youghal, close to all amenities with spacious front & back gardens with fantastic sea views of Youghal Bay.
This cosy property is bursting with charm and character with features including high ceilings, original bay sash windows, original tiling, oil fired central heating. Accommodation consists of entrance hall, living room with open fire place, fully fitted kitchen, dining room, 2 large double bedrooms, tiled bathroom, large conservatory spanning the width of the house with beautiful sea views. This property has a spacious front and rear terraced garden with garden shed & beautiful sea views.
Ideally located across the road from the church, tennis courts, grocery shop, restaurants, with Perks indoor amusement park, Aura leisure centre and 18 hole golf course nearby. Only a 3 minute walk to the beach & a mere 35 minute commute to Cork City on the N25 makes this property a very attractive option for a summer home and first time buyers alike.
Property Area: c.1,025 sq.ft. Ideal Family Home. Viewing Highly Recommended
- Set in a wonderful location in the well sought after Strand Area of Youghal with Sea Views.
- Features include high ceilings, original bay sash windows and original tiling.
- Front and rear terraced garden with beautiful sea views.
- Oil-fired central heating
- Beach, tennis courts, shops, restaurants, church, leisure centre and 18 hole golf course on your door step.